Hello and welcome to DropboxPortableAHK. Here you can find the latest updates about my project, as well as downloads and support. I decided to create my own portable version of dropbox and called it DropboxPortableAHK, as it is based on the AutoHotkey language.
What my application does:
- Provides Dropbox version 1.1.45
- Makes it fully portable -> you do not have to install it on every pc you use, just copy the entire directory and start the application
- You can put your dropbox on your USB-Stick and have it with you all the time
- You can select which folders should be synchronized to your folder (Selective Sync)
- You can maintain multiple dropbox accounts on the same computer/user account
- You can use your dropbox everywhere, also without administrator privileges
If a new version is released, the old version will pop up a notification window asking you whether you want to update it or not.
- SyncAndGo – Run Dropbox, wait for it to finish syncing all files and close it afterwards
- User Applications – Run applications before and after the execution of Dropbox
- Connection Profiles – Set up different connection settings
The project is free to download. For the latest build, head over to the download page.
If you need support, you can go to the support page , you can check the FAQ or you can go to the instructions page.