Hello and welcome to DropboxPortableAHK. Here you can find the latest updates about my project, as well as downloads and support. I decided to create my own portable version of dropbox and called it DropboxPortableAHK, as it is based on the AutoHotkey language.
What my application does:
- Provides Dropbox version 1.1.45
- Makes it fully portable -> you do not have to install it on every pc you use, just copy the entire directory and start the application
- You can put your dropbox on your USB-Stick and have it with you all the time
- You can select which folders should be synchronized to your folder (Selective Sync)
- You can maintain multiple dropbox accounts on the same computer/user account
- You can use your dropbox everywhere, also without administrator privileges
If a new version is released, the old version will pop up a notification window asking you whether you want to update it or not.
- SyncAndGo – Run Dropbox, wait for it to finish syncing all files and close it afterwards
- User Applications – Run applications before and after the execution of Dropbox
- Connection Profiles – Set up different connection settings
The project is free to download. For the latest build, head over to the download page.